Aircraft Data-Link System
SVP Aerospace’s 4k Digital Helicopter Data-Link system has been optimized to be used in applications of sport events, news, parades, and aerial surveillance.
The features of the Helicopter downlink system are:
- Highest video quality
- Ranges of up to 150km depending on system configuration
- Compact High Power transmitters
- Simultaneous transmission of up to 4 HD video sensors or one 4K video
- Autotracking and diversity reception solutions
- Embedded KLV metadata and AES encryption integrated downlink systems
- 13″ screen portable hand receivers
In the helicopter a simple configuration is used: the HDT-04 High power transmitter, the Airborne Lau-k Encoder, the RTC-01 remote control and the AVS-206 Omni antenna. The most important features of this helicopter transmitter system are:
– Direct connection to 28V power supply.
– Compact high power transmitter.
– 4 HD channels or one 4K video encoding.
– Excellent RF performance.
– Omnidirectional transmitter antenna.
In the receiver site, HDR-108 Diversity 8 receiver is used together with the AM-206 antenna offering:
– High gain hemispherical coverage
– Very compact solution
– Easy and quick installation
– AC & DC power supply
– Remote control Software
– Autotracking based on GPS data